24 Hours of Le Mans
June 15th – 16th, 2019
- The world’s oldest car race being held annually since 1923.
- It is one of the most prestigious automobile races in the world.
- For nearly 100 years fans from all across the globe have come to Le Mans, in Western France, to witness a historic car race and its surroundings.
- As Official Hospitalities Reseller for the Americas, Cartan offers a unique program to experience the 24 Hours of Le Mans and the city of Le Mans.
May 3rd – 4th, 2019
- Experience the World’s Best Horse Race!
- A horse race that is held annually in Louisville, capping the two week long Kentucky Derby Festival.
- Known in the US as “The Most Exciting Two Minutes In Sports” or “The Fastest Two Minutes in Sports” for its approximate duration, and is also called “The Run for the Roses” for the blanket of roses draped over the winner.
- It is the first leg of the American Triple Crown and is followed by the Preakness Stakes, then the Belmont Stakes.
April 11th – 14th, 2019
- The 2018 Masters Tournament will be the 82nd edition of the Masters Tournament and the first of golf’s four major championships to be held in 2018.
- It will be held at Augusta National Golf Club in Augusta, Georgia.
- Cartan has the best packages, suited for any type of golf fan who wants to have a fantastic experience at The Masters.
Formula One Mexican Grand Prix
October 24th – 27th, 2019
- An FIA-sanctioned auto race held at the Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez in Mexico City.
- It first appeared as a non-championship event in 1962 before being held as a championship event in 1963–1970 and 1986–1992.
- The Grand Prix returned in 2015 at the Mexico City circuit.